Report NEP-PPM-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ravallion, Martin, 2007. "Geographic inequity in a decentralized anti-poverty program : a case study of China," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4303, The World Bank.
- Michael Lechner & Blaise Melly, 2007. "Earnings Effects of Training Programs," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2007-28, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:04_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Ahlin & Jiaren Pang, 2006. "Are Financial Development and Corruption Control Substitutes in Promoting Growth?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics 0709, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Harabi, Najib, 2007. "Economic Performance Of the Arabic Book Translation Industry in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 4385, University Library of Munich, Germany.