Report NEP-PPM-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2007. "Principle of uncertain future and utility," MPRA Paper 1959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00129395_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ismihan, Mustafa & Ozkan, F Gulcin, 2007. "Public investment: a remedy or a curse? Examining the Role of Public Investment for Macroeconomic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Binelli & Alessandro Maffioli, 2006. "Evaluating the Effectiveness of Public Support to Private R&D: Evidence from Argentina," OVE Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) 1106, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2007. "A Model with Endogenous Programme Participation: Evaluating the Tax Credit in France," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2005-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001049:002815 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Docherty & Harry Tse & Ross Forman & Jo McKenzie, 2006. "Reducing the Expectations Gap: Facilitating Improved Student Writing in an Intermediate Macroeconomics Course," Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney 150, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carvalho, Pedro G. & Sonis, Michael, 2007. "A Life experiment of development Mountain tourism in Portugal observed from the point of view of theories of Complexity, Complication and Self-organization," MPRA Paper 1918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Venu Menon, Sudha, 2007. "Participatory approach to comunity health: Sustainable strategy from India," MPRA Paper 1938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Feb 2007.