Report NEP-POL-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma & Iyer, Lakshmi, 2013. "Path-Breakers: How Does Women's Political Participation Respond to Electoral Success?," IZA Discussion Papers 7771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dmitry Veselov, 2013. "Redistribution and the political support of free entry policy in the Schumpeterian model with heterogenous agents," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 28/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kemal K?vanc Akoz & Cemal Eren Arbatli, 2013. "Manipulated voters in competitive election campaigns," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 31/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Justesen, Mogens K. & Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2013. "Institutional interactions and economic growth: The joint effects of property rights, veto players and democratic capital," MPRA Paper 51773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audinga Baltrunaite & Piera Bello & Alessandra Casarico & Paola Profeta, 2013. "Gender quotas and the quality of politicians," Working Papers 2013-11, FEDEA.
- Marina Azzimonti, 2013. "The dynamics of public investment under persistent electoral advantage," Working Papers 13-43, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Massimo Bordignon & Matteo Gamalerio & Gilberto Turati, 2013. "Decentralization, Vertical Fiscal Imbalance, and Political Selection," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) def2, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Benjamin Crost & Joseph H. Felter & Hani Mansour & Daniel I. Rees, 2013. "Election Fraud and Post-Election Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines," HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network 158, Households in Conflict Network.
- Feld, Lars P. & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2013. "Political institutions and income (re-)distribution: Evidence from developed economies," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics, Walter Eucken Institut e.V. 13/6, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Marina Azzimonti, 2013. "Polarized business cycles," Working Papers 13-44, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lenka Wildnerova, 2013. "Ability of greens and supergreens to influence environmental regulations," Post-Print, HAL dumas-00906165, HAL.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Heaven Crawley & Rukhsana Kauser, 2013. "Regional Variations in Attitudes Towards Refugees: Evidence from Great Britain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London 1326, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christiansen, N. & Georganas, S. & Kagel, J. H., 2013. "Coalition Formation in a Legislative Voting Game," Working Papers, Department of Economics, City University London 13/16, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Mina, Wasseem, 2013. "Political Risk Guarantees and Capital Flows: The Role of Bilateral Investment Treaties," MPRA Paper 51811, University Library of Munich, Germany.