Report NEP-POL-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tuukka Saarimaa & Janne Tukiainen, 2013. "Local representation and strategic voting: evidence from electoral boundary reforms," Working Papers 2013/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- John Morrow & Michael Carter, 2013. "Left, Right, Left: Income, Learning and Political Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 19498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico Revelli, 2013. "Tax limits and local democracy," Working Papers 2013/29, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Pierre Berthaud & Tancrède Voituriez, 2013. "BASIC effect on global climate governance. Power changes and regime shifts," Post-Print halshs-00868468, HAL.
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Hasan, Iftekhar & Lin , Chih-Yung, 2013. "The government’s role in government-owned banks," Research Discussion Papers 15/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Yang, Ruilong & Wang, Yuan & Nie, Huihua, 2012.
[The Political Promotion for Quasi-Government Officers: Evidence from Central State-owned Enterprises in China]," MPRA Paper 50317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2013.
- David Chilosi, 2013. "Risky institutions: political regimes and the cost of public borrowing in early modern Italy," Economic History Working Papers, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History 50815, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2013. "Homevoters vs. leasevoters: a spatial analysis of airport effects," Working Papers 2013/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).