Report NEP-POL-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Benedetto, Marco Alberto & De Paola, Maria, 2013. "The Impact of Incumbency on Turnout: Evidence from Italian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 7612, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- P. AmorÃ³s & Ricardo MartÃnez & M. Socorro Puy, 2013. "The closed primaries versus the top-two primary," Economics Working Papers we1319, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Daniel Lema & Jorge M. Streb, 2013. "Party alignment and political budget cycles: the Argentine provinces," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 520, Universidad del CEMA.
- Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir & Krisztina Kis-Katos & Guenther G. Schulze, 2013. "Administrative overspending in Indonesian districts: The role of local politics," Discussion Paper Series, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg 24, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2013.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2013. "Public Education and Social Security: A Political Economy Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-06-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2013.
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data," Working Papers 13/019, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Spenkuch, JÃ¶rg, 2013. "On the Extent of Strategic Voting," MPRA Paper 50198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsuoka, Tarishi & Naito, Katsuyuki & Nishida, Keigo, 2013. "The Politics of Financial Development and Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 50181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2013. "The political economy of pricing and capacity decisions for congestible local public goods in a federal state," Working Papers 2013020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.