Report NEP-POL-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degryse, H.A. & Lambert, T. & Schwienbacher, A., 2013. "The Political Economy of Financial Systems: Evidence from Suffrage Reforms in the Last Two Centuries," Discussion Paper 2013-046, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2013. "Energy market liberalisation and renewable energy policies in oecd countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- László Á. Kóczy & Balázs Sziklai, 2013. "Electing the Pope," Working Paper Series 1301, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Eric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2013. "Elected vs appointed public law enforcers," Working Papers 2013-06, CRESE.
- Watson II, Derrill D., 2013. "Political economy synthesis: The food policy crisis," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2013. "The Trade Agreement Embarrassment, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-049, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 02 Sep 2013.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Mahieu, R.J. & Raes, L.B.D., 2013. "Estimating the Preferences of Central Bankers: An Analysis of Four Voting Records," Discussion Paper 2013-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Thelen, Véronique, 2013. "The Geo-Politics of Foreign Aid and Transnational Terrorism," IDEI Working Papers 792, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Schroyen, Fred & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "The Power of Money: Wealth Effects in Contests," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Luigi Guiso & Helios Herrera & Massimo Morelli, 2013. "A Cultural Clash View of the EU Crisis," EIEF Working Papers Series 1321, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2013.
- Biais, Bruno & Landier, Augustin, 2013. "The (ir)resistible rise of agency rents," IDEI Working Papers 788, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Facundo Piguillem & Alessandro Riboni, 2013. "Spending Biased Legislators - Discipline Through Disagreement," EIEF Working Papers Series 1317, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2013.
- Leiderer, Stefan, 2013. "Donor coordination for effective government policies? Implementation of the new aid effectiveness agenda in health and education in Zambia," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tom DEDEURWAERDERE & Paolo MELINDI GHIDI, 2013. "Voluntary Pooled Public Knowledge Goods and Coalition Formation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).