Report NEP-POL-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Triossi & Patricio Valdivieso & Benjamín Villena-Roldán, 2013. "A Spatial Model of Voting with Endogenous Proposals: Theory and Evidence from Chilean Senate," Documentos de Trabajo 294, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Spolaore, Enrico & Wacziarg, Romain, 2013. "War and Relatedness," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 140, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2013. "How close is your government to its people? Worldwide indicators on localization and decentralization," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Syngjoo Choi & Jungmin Lee & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee & Kyunghui Choi, 2013. "Do institutions affect social preferences? Evidence from divided Korea," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hans Pitlik & Ludek Kouba, 2013. "The interrelation of informal institutions and governance quality in shaping Welfare State attitudes," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 38, WWWforEurope.
- Olsson, Ola & Paik, Christopher, 2013. "A Western Reversal Since the Neolithic? The Long-Run Impact of Early Agriculture," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 139, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Robin Burgess & Remi Jedwab & Edward Miguel & Ameet Morjaria & Gerard Padro i Miquel, 2013. "The Value of Democracy: Evidence from Road Building in Kenya," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 45, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Elsayed, Ahmed & de Grip, Andries, 2013. "Terrorism and Integration of Muslim Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).