Report NEP-POL-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Triossi & Patricio Valdivieso & Benjamín Villena-Roldán, 2013. "A Spatial Model of Voting with Endogenous Proposals: Theory and Evidence from Chilean Senate," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 294, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2013. "How close is your government to its people? Worldwide indicators on localization and decentralization," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2013-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Syngjoo Choi & Jungmin Lee & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee & Kyunghui Choi, 2013. "Do institutions affect social preferences? Evidence from divided Korea," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP35/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hans Pitlik & Ludek Kouba, 2013. "The interrelation of informal institutions and governance quality in shaping Welfare State attitudes," WWWforEurope Working Papers series, WWWforEurope 38, WWWforEurope.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robin Burgess & Remi Jedwab & Edward Miguel & Ameet Morjaria & Gerard Padro i Miquel, 2013. "The Value of Democracy: Evidence from Road Building in Kenya," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 45, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Elsayed, Ahmed & de Grip, Andries, 2013. "Terrorism and Integration of Muslim Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).