Report NEP-POL-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:gra:wpaper:13/06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mendoza, Ronald & Beja Jr, Edsel & Venida, Victor & Yap, David, 2013. "Political dynasties and poverty: Resolving the “chicken or the egg” question," MPRA Paper 48380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2013. "Men Vote in Mars, Women Vote in Venus: A Survey Experiment in the Field," IZA Discussion Papers 7483, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen & Quoc-Anh Do, 2013. "Political Connections and Firm Value: Evidence from the Regression Discontinuity Design of Close Gubernatorial Elections," Sciences Po publications 15, Sciences Po.
- Marco Faravelli & Luca Stanca, 2013. "Economic Incentives and Social Preferences: Causal Evidence of Non-Separability," Working Papers 250, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Skupnik, Christoph, 2013. ""Welfare magnetism" in the EU-15? Why the EU enlargement did not start a race to the bottom of welfare states," Discussion Papers 2013/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2013. "Bowling for fascism: Social capital and the rise of the Nazi Party in Weimar Germany, 1919-33," Economics Working Papers 1375, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro C. Magalhães & Christoph A. Vanberg, 2013. "Experimental evidence that quorum rules discourage turnout and promote election boycotts," NIPE Working Papers 14/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.