Report NEP-POL-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas & Mauricio A. Vela, 2013. "Sunlight Disinfects? Free Media in Weak Democracies," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010487, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Elena Manzoni & Stefan P. Penczynski, 2013. "Last minute policies and the incumbency advantage," Working Papers 229, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Antonio Merlo & Thomas R.Palfrey, 2013. "External Validation of Voter Turnout Models by Concealed Parameter Recovery," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2013. "Young Democracies and Government Size: Evidence from South America," Working Papers 329, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ronny Freier & Benny Geys & Joshua Holm, 2013. "Religious Heterogeneity and Fiscal Policy: Evidence from German Reunification," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1266, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruno Amable, 2013. "Who wants the contrat de travail unique ? Social support for labour market flexibilisation in France," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00785640, HAL.