Report NEP-POL-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Luis R. CÃ¡mara Fuertes & Rainer Schwabe, 2012. "The Dynamic Effects of Information on Political Corruption: Theory and Evidence from Puerto Rico," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2012-14, Banco de MÃ©xico.
- Rogers, Todd & Aida, Masa, 2012. "What Does "Intending to Vote" Mean?," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp12-056, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gino Gancia & Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2012. "The Political Cost of Reforms," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 291, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kristel Jacquier, 2012. "Public Support for European Integration : A comparative analysis," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768907, HAL.
- Tine SÃ¸reide, 2012. "Democracy's shortcomings in anti-corruption," CMI Working Papers 10, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Antonio Farfan-Vallespin, 2012. "Decentralization as Unbundling of Public Goods Provision - New Effects of Decentralization on Efficiency and Electoral Control," Discussion Paper Series, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg 21, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Nov 2012.
- Nicolas Houy & William S. Zwicker, 2013. "The geometry of voting power : weighted voting and hyper-Âellipsoids," Working Papers halshs-00772953, HAL.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Do, Quoc-Anh & Guimaraes, Bernardo, 2012. "Isolated Capital Cities and Misgovernance: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp12-058, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2012. "Fiscal Federalism and European Health System Decentralization: A Perspective," LEQS â€“ LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE 55, European Institute, LSE.
- Spencer, Thomas & Carole-Anne, Senit & Anna, Drutschinin, 2012. "The political economy of Australiaâ€™s climate change and clean energy legislation: lessons learned," MPRA Paper 43669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Naghavi, Alireza & Toubal, Farid, 2013. "Trade Liberalization, Democratization and Technology Adoption," IZA Discussion Papers 7132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Benitez & Antonio Estache & Tina SÃ¸reide, 2012. "Infrastructure policy and governance failures," CMI Working Papers 5, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.