Report NEP-POL-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2012. "Local politics and economic geography," MPRA Paper 39596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Immigration and election outcomes: Evidence from city districts in Hamburg," Working Paper Series 02/2012, Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA).
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2012. "Social capital, government expenditures, and growth," Economics Working Papers 1307, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2014.
- , Aili Mari, 2012. "Donor Assistance and Political Reform in Tanzania," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dinuk Jayasuriya & Paul J. Burke, 2012. "Female parlamentarians and economic growth: Evidence from a large panel," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1218, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gazibo, Mamoudou, 2012. "Beyond Electoral Democracy: Foreign Aid and the Challenge of Deepening Democracy in Benin," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).