Report NEP-POL-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Machado, Fabiana, 2011. "Inequality, Uncertainty, and Redistribution," MPRA Paper 35665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincent Anesi & Philippe De Donder, 2011. "Voting under the threat of secession: accommodation vs. repression," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2011/40, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma, 2011. "Health and the Political Agency of Women," IZA Discussion Papers 6216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Machado, Fabiana, 2011. "Does Inequality breed Altruism or Selfishness? Gauging Individuals’ Predispositions Towards Redistributive Schemes," MPRA Paper 35664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12890 is not listed on IDEAS anymore