Report NEP-POL-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2011. "Towards a Political Economy of Macroeconomic Thinking," IDEI Working Papers 678, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifié, 2011. "Euclidean Revealed Preferences: Testing the Spatial Voting Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-49, CIRANO.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Joshy Easaw & Antonio Savoia, 2011. "Inequality in Developing Economies: The Role of Institutional Development," Discussion Papers 1107, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Treisman, 2011. "Income, Democracy, and the Cunning of Reason," NBER Working Papers 17132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghada Fayad & Robert H. Bates & Anke Hoeffler, 2011. "Income and Democracy: Lipset's Law Inverted," OxCarre Working Papers 061, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bos, Frits & Teulings, Coen, 2011. "Evaluating election platforms: a task for fiscal councils? Scope and rules of the game in view of 25 years of Dutch practice," MPRA Paper 31536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Hilt & Jacqueline Valentine, 2011. "Democratic Dividends: Stockholding, Wealth and Politics in New York, 1791-1826," NBER Working Papers 17147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gábor P., 2011. "Ethnic party fragmentation versus unity: A niche-based explanation research note," Working Papers 2011007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2011. "Signs of reality - reality of signs. Explorations of a pending revolution in political economy," MPRA Paper 31570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H'madoun M., 2011. "Afraid of God or Afraid of Man: How religion shapes attitudes toward free riding and fraud," Working Papers 2011008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.