Report NEP-POL-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Democracy, Property Rights, Income Equalilty, and Corruption," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 262, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- John Gilbert & Reza Oladi, 2011. "Net Campaign Contributions, Agricultural Interests, and Votes on Liberalizing Trade with China," Working Papers 2011-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Alessandro Olper & Thijs Vandemoortele, 2011. "The Political Economy of Policy Instrument Choice: Theory and Evidence from Agricultural Policies," LICOS Discussion Papers 27911, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- VALENTOVA Marie, 2011. "Social Cohesiveness and gender Role Attitudes," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-24, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Tausch Franziska & Potters Jan & Riedl Arno, 2011. "Preferences for Redistribution and Pensions: What Can We Learn from Experiments?," Research Memoranda 014, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Eklund , Johan & Poulsen, Thomas, 2010. "One Share-One Vote: New Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 238, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bognar, Katalin & Börgers, Tilman & Meyer-ter-Vehn, Moritz, 2010. "An optimal Voting System when Voting is costly," MPRA Paper 29123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Messner & Mattias K. Polborn, 2011. "Miscounts, Duverger's Law and Duverger's Hypothesis," Working Papers 380, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Michael Breen & Robert Gillanders, 2011. "Corruption, Institutions and Regulation," Working Papers 201106, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "Multi-stakeholder governance for effectively sharing social responsibility 1 (social contracts, deliberative democracy and endogenous conformity)," Econometica Working Papers wp26, Econometica.
- Norris, Pippa, 2010. "Cultural Explanations of Electoral Reform: A Policy Cycle Model," Working Paper Series rwp10-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.