Report NEP-POL-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saibal, Ghosh, 2010. "Does Political Competition Matter for Economic Performance? Evidence from Sub-national Data," MPRA Paper 26603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Is Fiscal Decentralization Harmful for Economic Growth? Evidence from the OECD Countries," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0051, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2010. "Identity, reputation and social interaction with an application to sequential voting," Working Papers, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia 204, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Navin Kartik, 2010. "Of Candidates and Character," Economics Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science 0094, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Tobias Körner & Isabel Schnabel, 2010. "Public Ownership of Banks and Economic Growth – The Role of Heterogeneity," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_41, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham, 2010. "The political-economy of tax reforms in Pakistan: the ongoing saga of the GST," Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) 95948, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Kameda, Tatsuya & Tsukasaki, Takafumi & Hastie, Reid & Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Democracy under uncertainty: The ‘wisdom of crowds’ and the free-rider problem in group decision making," MPRA Paper 26584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14947/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Martinsson & Katarina Nordblom & Daniela R?tzler & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "BSocial preferences during childhood and the role of gender and age ? An experiment in Austria and Sweden," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2010-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.