Report NEP-POL-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Litschig & Kevin Morrison, 2010. "Government spending and re-election: Quasi-experimental evidence from Brazilian municipalities," Economics Working Papers 1233, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2012.
- Quentin David & Gilles Van Hamme, 2010. "Pillars and electoral behavior in Belgium: The neighborhood effect revisited," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Christopher F. Patten, 2010. "European Union Foreign Policy And the Challenges of Globalisation," Working Papers id:2820, eSocialSciences.
- Kächelein, Holger & Lami, Endrit & Imami, Drini, 2010. "Elections related cycles in publicly supplied goods in Albania," BERG Working Paper Series 71, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Harald Oberhofer & Paul Raschky, 2010. "Oil and the Duration of Dictatorships," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2010. "Bias in the Relative Assessment of Happiness,Political Stance, Height and Weight," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 943, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Khoo, Boo Teik & Vedi, R. Hadiz, 2010. "Critical connections : Islamic politics and political economy in Indonesia and Malaysia," IDE Discussion Papers 239, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Khoo, Boo Teik, 2010. "Social movements and the crisis of neoliberalism in Malaysia and Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 238, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Khoo, Boo Teik, 2010. "No insulation : politics and technocracy's troubled trajectory," IDE Discussion Papers 236, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kawanaka, Takeshi, 2010. "Political institutions and policy outcomes : effects of presidential vetoes on budget making," IDE Discussion Papers 240, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Daniel Benitez & Antonio Estache & Tina Soreide, 2010. "Dealing with Politics for Money and Power in Infrastructure," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cherry, Josh & Salant, Stephen & Uler, Neslihan, 2010. "Size Matters (in Output-Sharing Groups): Voting to End the Tragedy of the Commons," Discussion Papers dp-10-43, Resources For the Future.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2010. "Prospects after the voting reform of the Lisbon Treaty," Working Paper Series 1012, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.