Report NEP-POL-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2010. "The performance of four possible rules for selecting the Prime Minister after the Dutch Parliamentary elections of June 2010," MPRA Paper 23240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2010.
- Laurence Kranich & Matteo Cervellati & Joan Esteban, 2010. "Work Values, Endogenous Sentiments and Redistribution," Discussion Papers 10-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Susumu Imai & Hajime Katayama & Kala Krishna, 2010. "A Quantile-based Test of Protection for Sale Model," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-140, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Natacha Raffin, 2010. "Education and the Political Economy of Environmental Protection," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Imai, Susumu & Katayama, Hajime & Krishna, Kala, 2010. "A Quantile-based Test of Protection for Sale Model," CCES Discussion Paper Series 34, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Karolina Kaiser & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2010. "The Timing of Elections in Federations : A Disciplining Device against Soft Budget Constraints ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Daniel Ladley & James Rockey, 2010. "Party Formation and Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Dec 2013.
- Chi, Feng & Yang, Nathan, 2010. "Twitter Adoption in Congress: Who Tweets First?," MPRA Paper 23225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dunning, John & Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "The Political Economy of Globalization – Revisiting Stephen Hymer 50 Years On," MPRA Paper 23184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Alexander James & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2010. "Referenda under Oath," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00490448, HAL.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & Fonseca, Miguel A., 2010. "Social identity, group composition and public good provision: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 23115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Michael A. Nelson, 2010. "Decentralization of the Size and Scope of Local Governments and Corruption," Working Papers CEB 10-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Smith, John, 2010. "The endogenous nature of the measurement of social preferences," MPRA Paper 23282, University Library of Munich, Germany.