Report NEP-POL-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mechtel, Mario & Potrafke, Niklas, 2009. "Political Cycles in Active Labor Market Policies," MPRA Paper 22780, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- Dan Usher, 2011. "An Alternative Explanation of the Chance of Casting a Pivotal Vote," Working Papers 1238, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ian J. Bateman & Diane P. Dupont, 2010. "Political Affiliation And Willingness ToPay For Publicly Versus Privately Provided Environmental Goods," Working Papers 1003, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Emma Aisbett, 2010. "Powerful Multinational or Persecuted Foreigners: ‘Foreignness’ and Influence over Government," CEPR Discussion Papers 638, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Owen, Ann L. & Conover, Emily & Videras, Julio & Wu, Stephen, 2010. "Heat waves, droughts, and preferences for environmental policy," MPRA Paper 22787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alice N. Sindzingre & Christian Milelli, 2010. "The Uncertain Relationship between Corruption and Growth in Developing Countries: Threshold Effects and State Effectiveness," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Markus Lampe, 2010. "Explaining Nineteenth-Century Bilateralism: Economic and Political Determinants of the Cobden-Chevalier Network," CQE Working Papers 1410, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- James Rockey, 2009. "Who is left-wing, and who just thinks they are?," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2010.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18631/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore