Report NEP-POL-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Markussen & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2010. "Serving the Public Interest," Discussion Papers 10-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Maik T. Schneider, 2010. "The Larger the Better? The Role of Interest-Group Size in Legislative Lobbying," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/126, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Mario Jametti & Marcelin Joanis, 2010. "Determinants of fiscal decentralization: political economy aspects," Working Papers 2010/7, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Toke S. Aidt & Jayasri Dutta, 2010. "Fiscal federalism and electoral accountability," Working Papers 2010/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Maria Cubel, 2010. "Fiscal equalization and political conflict," Working Papers 2010/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- FILIPPO BELLOC and ANTONIO NICITA, 2010. "Partisan Liberalizations. A New Puzzle from OECD Network Industries?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/28, European University Institute.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis Epple, 2010. "On the political economy of tax limits," Working Papers 2010/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Francisco Rodriguez & Rodrigo Wagner, 2009. "How Would Your Kids Vote if I Open my Doors? Evidence from Venezuela," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-40, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Aug 2009.
- Sigrid Roehrs & David Stadelmann, 2010. "Mobility and local income redistribution," Working Papers 2010/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Andrew CLARK & Emanuela D'ANGELO, 2010. "Upward Social Mobility, Well-being and;Political Preferences: Evidence from the;BHPS," Working Papers 338, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2010. "A single minded European representation? From illusion and delusion to reality of a European single seat," Economics Working Papers 2_2010, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Linda Gonçalves Veiga, 2010. "Determinants of the assignment of E.U. funds to Portuguese municipalities," NIPE Working Papers 11/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Leonzio Rizzo, 2010. "Politics or mobility? Evidence from us excise taxation," Working Papers 2010/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Umberto Galmarini & Leonzio Rizzo, 2010. "Should tax bases overlap in a federation with lobbying?," Working Papers 2010/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Marieke Kleemans & Jeni Klugman, 2009. "Understanding Attitudes Towards Migrants: A Broader Perspective," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-53, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Oct 2009.
- Catherine Bros, 2010. "Social fragmentation and public goods : polarization, inequality and patronage in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00476016, HAL.
- Neustadt, Ilja & Zweifel, Peter, 2010. "Is the Welfare State Sustainable? Experimental Evidence on Citizens' Preferences for Redistribution," MPRA Paper 22233, University Library of Munich, Germany.