Report NEP-POL-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio ParÃ©s, 2009. "Choosing between Parliamentary and Presidential Governments," Working Papers, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad de ConcepciÃ³n 05-2009, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad de ConcepciÃ³n.
- Oeindrila Dube & Suresh Naidu, 2010. "Bases, Bullets, and Ballots: The Effect of U.S. Military Aid on Political Conflict in Colombia," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 197, Center for Global Development.
- Osterloh, Steffen & Debus, Marc, 2009. "Partisan politics in corporate tax competition," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-078, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Claudio ParÃ©s, 2009. "Is it reasonable to allocate power to appointed regional authorities?," Working Papers, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad de ConcepciÃ³n 04-2009, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad de ConcepciÃ³n.
- David Hulme, 2009. "Reproductive Health and the Millennium Development Goals: Politics, Ethics, Evidence and an ‘Unholy Alliance’," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 10509, BWPI, The University of Manchester.