Report NEP-POL-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge M. Streb & Daniel Lema, 2009. "Temporal aggregation in political budget cycles," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 403, Universidad del CEMA.
- Marcela Eslava & Marcela Melendez, 2009. "Politics, Policies and the Dynamics of Aggregate Productivity in Colombia," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4633, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Peter Bearse, Buly A. Cardak, Gerhard Glomm, B. Ravikumar, 2009. "Why do Education Vouchers Fail?," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2009-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Daron Acemoglu & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Political Economy of Ramsey Taxation," NBER Working Papers 15302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zenker, Christina G., 2009. "Veto Power and Wealth: Analysis of the Development of the Swiss Old Age Security," MPRA Paper 16927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Kuhn, 2009. "In the eye of the beholder: subjective inequality measures and the demand for redistribution," IEW - Working Papers 425, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hammes, Johanna Jussila, 2009. "Biofuels production versus forestry in the presence of lobbies and technological change," Working Papers 2009:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).