Report NEP-POL-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge M. Streb & Daniel Lema, 2009. "Temporal aggregation in political budget cycles," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 403, Universidad del CEMA.
- Marcela Eslava & Marcela Melendez, 2009. "Politics, Policies and the Dynamics of Aggregate Productivity in Colombia," Research Department Publications 4633, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Peter Bearse, Buly A. Cardak, Gerhard Glomm, B. Ravikumar, 2009. "Why do Education Vouchers Fail?," Caepr Working Papers 2009-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Daron Acemoglu & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Political Economy of Ramsey Taxation," NBER Working Papers 15302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zenker, Christina G., 2009. "Veto Power and Wealth: Analysis of the Development of the Swiss Old Age Security," MPRA Paper 16927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Kuhn, 2009. "In the eye of the beholder: subjective inequality measures and the demand for redistribution," IEW - Working Papers 425, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hammes, Johanna Jussila, 2009. "Biofuels production versus forestry in the presence of lobbies and technological change," Working Papers 2009:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).