Report NEP-POL-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oka, Natsuko, 2009. "Ethnicity and Elections under Authoritarianism: The Case of Kazakhstan," IDE Discussion Papers 194, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Agnello, Luca & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2009. "The determinants of public deficit volatility," Working Paper Series 1042, European Central Bank.
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2009. "Lobbying of Firms by Voters," Working Papers 080926, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Mina Baliamoune, 2009. "Elites, Education and Reforms," ICER Working Papers 18-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ozgur Evren, 2009. "Altruism, Turnout and Strategic Voting Behavior," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000309, David K. Levine.
- Hazama, Yasushi, 2009. "Constitutional Review and Democratic Consolidation: A Literature Review," IDE Discussion Papers 192, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Paresh Narayan & Seema Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Does Democracy Facilitate Economic Growth Or Does Economic Growth Facilitate Democracy? An Empirical Study Of Sub-Saharan Africa," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Oddvar Eriksen, 2009. "Explicating social action: arguing or bargaining," RECON Online Working Papers Series 8, RECON.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Cozzi & Noemi Mantovan, 2009. "The evolution of ideology, fairness and redistribution," Working Papers 2009_29, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ishita Chatterjee & Ranjan Ray, 2009. "Crime, Corruption and Institutions," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.