Report NEP-POL-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge M. Streb & Gustavo F. Torrens, 2009. "Making rules credible: Divided government and political budget cycles," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 395, Universidad del CEMA.
- Lena Calahorrano & Oliver Lorz, 2009. "Aging, Factor Returns, and Immigration Policy," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 200926, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1992 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kesternich, Iris & Schnitzer, Monika, 2009. "Who is afraid of political risk? Multinational firms and their choice of capital structure," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Vincent Anesi, 2009. "Noncooperative Foundations of Stable Sets in Voting Games," RCER Working Papers 551, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Giorgos Kallis, 2009. "Evolutionary Policy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.