Report NEP-POL-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pani, 2009. "Hold Your Nose and Vote," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Sule Akkoyunlu & Ilja Neustadt & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "Why does the amount of income redistribution differ between the United States and Europe? The Janus face of Switzerland," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 09-228, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Johannes Pollak, Jozef Bátora, Monika Mokre, Emmanuel Sigalas & Peter Slominski, 2009. "On Political Representation: Myths and Challenges," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 3, RECON.
- Tosun, Mehmet S., 2009. "Global Aging and Fiscal Policy with International Labor Mobility: A Political Economy Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- László Á. Kóczy, 2009. "Measuring voting power: The paradox of new members vs the null player axiom," Working Paper Series, Ãbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management 0903, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Kemmerling , Achim & Stephan, Andreas, 2008. "The politico-economic determinants and productivity effects of regional transport investment in Europe," EIB Papers, European Investment Bank, Economics Department 7/2008, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn & Stephan Imhof, 2009. "Constitutional Design: Separation of Financing and Project Decision," CER-ETH Economics working paper series, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich 09/109, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Rohini Somanathan & Hemanshu Kumar, 2009. "Mapping Indian Districts Across Census Years, 1971-2001," Working Papers id:1947, eSocialSciences.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2009. "Does decentralization matter for regional disparities? A cross-country analysis," Working Papers, Instituto MadrileÃ±o de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales 2009-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Fuad Aleskerov, 2008. "Power distribution in the electoral body with an application to the Russian Parliament," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 11-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Cristina Conflitti, 2009. "Opinion Surveys on the Euro: a Multilevel Multinomial Logistic Analysis," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2009-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.