Report NEP-POL-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian Burgoon & Panicos Demetriades & Geoffrey R D Underhill, 2008. "Financial Liberalisation and Political Variables: a response to Abiad and Mody," WEF Working Papers, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London 0039, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Edward Miguel & Daniel Ortega & Francisco Rodriguez, 2009. "The Price of Political Opposition: Evidence from Venezuela's Maisanta," NBER Working Papers 14923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, M. Daniele, 2009. "Gender Interactions Within Hierarchies: Evidence from the Political Arena," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Making the Politician and the Bureaucrat Deliver: Employment Guarantee in India," Working Papers id:1895, eSocialSciences.
- Jonathan Rodden, 2009. "Federalism and Inter-Regional Redistribution," Working Papers 2009/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Aidt, T.S., 2009. "Corruption, Institutions and Economic Development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0918, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.