Report NEP-POL-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coleman, Stephen, 2009. "Russian Election Reform and the Effect of Social Conformity on Voting and the Party System: 2007 and 2008," MPRA Paper 13087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aidt, T.S. & Dutta, J., 2008. "A Theory of the Corrupt Keynesian," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0861, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marco Manacorda & Edward Miguel & Andrea Vigorito, 2009. "Government Transfers and Political Support," NBER Working Papers 14702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunner, Eric & Ross, Stephen L. & Washington, Ebonya, 2008. "Economics and Ideology: Causal Evidence of the Impact of Economic Conditions on Support for Redistribution and Other Ballot Proposal," Working Papers 50, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Ananat, Elizabeth Oltmans & Washington, Ebonya, 2008. "Segregation and Black Political Efficacy," Working Papers 30, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Munshi, Kaivan & Rosenzweig, Mark, 2008. "The Efficacy of Parochial Politics: Caste, Commitment, and Competence in Indian Local Government," Working Papers 53, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Jha, Saumitra, 2008. "Shares, Coalition Formation and Political Development: Evidence from Seventeenth Century England," Research Papers 2005, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Meredith, Marc & Malhotra, Neil, 2008. "Can October Surprise? A Natural Experiment Assessing Late Campaign Effects," Research Papers 2002, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Singhal, Monica, 2008. "Culture, Context, and the Taste for Redistribution," Working Paper Series rwp08-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Aidt, T.S. & Hwang, U., 2008. "One Cheer for Foreign Lobbying," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0860, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lazer, David & Rubineau, Brian & Katz, Nancy & Chetkovich, Carol & Neblo, Michael A., 2008. "Networks and Political Attitudes: Structure, Influence, and Co-evolution," Working Paper Series rwp08-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "Disclosure by Politicians," NBER Working Papers 14703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Chor, Davin, 2008. "Schooling and Political Participation in a Neoclassical Framework: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series rwp08-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Peter Michaelis & Thomas Ziesemer, 2008. "Policy Diffusion, Lobbying and the Taxation of Emissions," Diskussionsreihe "Global Business Management" 3, University of Augsburg, competence center for global business management.