Report NEP-POL-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto Stein & Mariano Tommasi, 2008. "Political Institutions, State Capabilities and Public Policy - International Evidence," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4608, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rongili Biswas & Sugata Marjit & Velayoudom Marimoutou, 2009. "Fiscal Federalism, State Lobbying and Discretionary Finance in India," Working Papers id:1842, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005887 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco MartÃnez-Mora, 2009. "Population ageing, inequality and the political economy of public education," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Hans AgnÃ©, 2008. "We the People and the Others: The Co-founding of Democratic States," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages p0034, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Marcin Dziubinski & Jaideep Roy, 2008. "Electoral Competition in 2-Dimensional Ideology Space with Unidimensional Commitment," CEDI Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University 08-19, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Khan, Safdar Ullah & Saqib, Omar Farooq, 2008. "Political Instability and Inflation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 13056, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2009.
- Sanjay Jain & Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2008. "Workers Without Borders? Culture, Migration and the Political Limits to Globalization," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1196, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nobuyuki Ito & Kenji Takeuchi & Koichi Kuriyama & Yasushi Shoji & Takahiro Tsuge & Yohei Mitani, 2008. "The influence of decision-making rules on individual preference for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey," Discussion Papers 0820, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.