Report NEP-POL-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecl:prirpe:03-10-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2008. "Recognizing a Single-Issue Spatial Election," Working papers 2008-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "Do Elections Slow Down Economic Globalization Process In India? It’S Politics Stupid !," MPRA Paper 10139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bunkanwanicha, Pramuan & Wiwattanakantang, Yupana, 2008. "Big Business Owners in Politics," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2008-17, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Erzo F.P. Luttmer & Monica Singhal, 2008. "Culture, Context, and the Taste for Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 14268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Creating Space for Effective Political Engagement in Development," Working Paper Series rwp08-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Roy, Sanjukta, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Financial Development and Political Risks," MPRA Paper 10186, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2008.
- James E. Alt & David Dreyer Lassen, 2008. "Inequality and Corruption: Evidence from US States," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 08-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Productive and Destructive Entrepreneurship in a Political Economy Framework," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 761, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Heckelman, Jac C. & Powell, Benjamin, 2008. "Corruption and the Institutional Environment for Growth," Working Papers, Suffolk University, Department of Economics 2008-6, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "Uncertainty and the Politics of Employment Protection," Papers 05-27-2008, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "Socioeconomic, Institutional & Political Determinants Of Human Rights Abuses: A Subnational Study Of India, 1993 – 2002," MPRA Paper 10142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansbridge, Jane, 2008. "A "Selection Model" of Political Representation," Working Paper Series rwp08-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sewall, Sarah, 2008. "A Strategy of Conservation: American Power and the International System," Working Paper Series rwp08-028, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi & Tom W. Smith, 2008. "Individual Attitudes Towards Others, Misanthropy Analysis in a Cross-Country Perspective," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1208, Department of Economics - dECON.