Report NEP-POL-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Khovanskaya & Konstantin Sonin & Maria Yudkevich, 2007. "Budget Uncertainty and Faculty Contracts: A Dynamic Framework for Comparative Analysis," Working Papers w0112, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke & Jenny Minier, 2008. "Environmental Policy in Majoritarian Systems," Working papers 2008-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Metin Cosgel & Rasha Ahmed & Thomas Miceli, 2008. "Law, State Power, and Taxation in Islamic History," Papers on Economics of Religion, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 08/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- SimÃ³n Sosvilla-Rivero & Francisco PÃ©rez-Bermejo, 2007. "Political and institutional factors in regime change in the ERM: An application of duration analysis," Working Papers, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de EconomÃa y Finanzas Internacionales 07-05, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de EconomÃa y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin Bulte, 2008. "Natural Resources and Violent Conflict: Resource Abundance, Dependence and the Onset of Civil Wars," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/78, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Peter Claeys & RaÃºl Ramos & Jordi SuriÃ±ach, 2007. "Fiscal Sustainability Across Government Tiers," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2007-14, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised 2007.