Report NEP-POL-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, . "Fiscal Policy, Rent Seeking and Growth under Electoral Uncertainty Theory and Evidence from the OECD," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2007_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Apr 2008.
- Ryo Arawatari & Kazuo Mino, 2007. "Endogenous Political Instability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-32-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2007.
- Fabio Milani, 2007. "Political Business Cycles in the New Keynesian Model," Working Papers 070805, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2007. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," Working Papers, CREI UniversitÃ degli Studi Roma Tre 0705, CREI UniversitÃ degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Elizabeth Oltmans Ananat & Ebonya L. Washington, 2007. "Segregation and Black Political Efficacy," NBER Working Papers 13606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Schlaepfer, 2007. "An analysis of the Swiss vote on the use of genetically modified crops," SOI - Working Papers 0717, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Reynaud, Julien & Thimann, Christian & Gatarek, Lukasz, 2007. "Proximity and linkages among coalition participants: a new voting power measure applied to the International Monetary Fund," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0819, European Central Bank.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2007. "Dynamic Political Economy of Redistribution Policy: The Role of Education Costs," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-31-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00185268_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edith Sand & Assaf Razin, 2007. "The Political-Economy Positive Role of the Social Security System in Sustaining Immigration (But Not Vice Versa)," NBER Working Papers 13598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumru G. AltuÄŸ & Fanny S. Demers & Michel Demers, 2007. "Political Risk and Irreversible Investment," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 0707, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.