Report NEP-POL-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryo Arawatari & Kazuo Mino, 2007. "Endogenous Political Instability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Hans Pitlik, 2007. "The Impact of Growth Performance and Political Regime Type on Economic Policy Liberalization," WIFO Working Papers 300, WIFO.
- Hodler, R. & Loertscher , S. & Rohner, D., 2007. "Inefficient Policies and Incumbency Advantage," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0738, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marco Battaglini & Thomas Palfrey, 2007. "The Dynamics of Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers 1451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2007. "Markov Perfect Political Equilibria with Public Policy: The Role of Education Cost," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2007. "The Transition to Democracy : Collective Action and Intra-elite Confict," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 807, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson & Pierre Yared, 2007. "Reevaluating the Modernization Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 13334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Cheikbossian & Nicolas Marceau, 2007. "Why Is Law Enforcement Decentralized?," Cahiers de recherche 0719, CIRPEE.
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2007. "Two Views on Institutional Development: The Grand Transition vs the Primacy of Institutions," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_004, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Klor, Esteban F & Shayo, Moses, 2007. "Social Identity and Preferences over Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 6406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.