Report NEP-POL-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arianna Degan & Antonio Merlo, 2006. "A Structural Model of Turnout and Voting in Multiple Elections," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Feb 2007.
- Canegrati, Emanuele, 2007. "A formula for the optimal taxation in Probabilistic Voting Models characterized by Single Mindedness," MPRA Paper 1896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marsiliani, Laura & Renström, Thomas I, 2007. "Political Institutions and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Demir, Firat, 2006. "Volatility of short term capital flows and socio-political instability in Argentina, Mexico and Turkey," MPRA Paper 1943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph F. Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2007. "Institutions, infrastructure, and trade," Economics working papers 2007-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00129417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001049:002809 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evrenk, Haldun, 2002. "Political economy of anti-corruption reform in two-candidate elections," MPRA Paper 1958, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2006.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00129741 is not listed on IDEAS anymore