Report NEP-POL-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco JosÃƒÂ© Veiga & Ari Aisen, 2006. "Political Instability and Inflation Volatility," IMF Working Papers 06/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Alessandra Casella & Thomas Palfrey & Raymond Riezman, 2005. "Minorities and Storable Votes," Economics Working Papers 0059, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Kelly Shue & Erzo F. P. Luttmer, 2006. "Who Misvotes? The Effect of Differential Cognition Costs on Election Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ruthira Naraidoo & Patrick Minford & Ioannis A. Venetis, 2006. "The political economy of unemployment and threshold effects. A nonlinear time series approach," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/21, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Eric Le Borgne, 2006. "Economic and Political Determinants of Tax Amnesties in the U.S. States," IMF Working Papers 06/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Alessandra Casella & Andrew Gelman, 2005. "A Simple Scheme to Improve the Efficiency of Referenda," Economics Working Papers 0060, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2006. "What Drives Media Slant? Evidence from U.S. Daily Newspapers," NBER Working Papers 12707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moser, Christoph & Nestmann, Thorsten & Wedow, Michael, 2006. "Political risk and export promotion: evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,36, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jean-FranÃƒÂ§ois Segalotto & Marco Arnone & Bernard Laurens, 2006. "Measures of Central Bank Autonomy," IMF Working Papers 06/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Addison, John T., 2006. "Politico-Economic Causes of Labor Regulation in the United States: Rent Seeking, Alliances, Raising Rivals' Costs (Even Lowering One's Own?), and Interjurisdictional Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 2381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jordahl, Henrik & Liang, Che-Yuan, 2006. "Merged Municipalities, Higher Debt: On Free-riding and the Common Pool Problem in Politics," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2006:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- David Masclet & Youenn Loheac & Laurent Denant-Boemont & Nathalie Colombier, 2004. "Group and individual risk preferences : a lottery-choice experiment," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla06063, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Sep 2006.
- Bernard Laurens & Marco Arnone & Jean-FranÃƒÂ§ois Segalotto, 2006. "The Measurement of Central Bank Autonomy," IMF Working Papers 06/227, International Monetary Fund.