Report NEP-POL-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herve Cres & M. Utku Unver, 2005. "Ideology and existence of 50%-majority equilibria in multidimensional spatial voting models," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0506007, EconWPA.
- Stephen Coate & Brian Knight, 2005. "Socially Optimal Districting," NBER Working Papers 11462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Sinopoli, F. & Iannantuoni, G., 2005. "Extreme Voting under Proportional Representation: The Multidimensional Case," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0531, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carl Andreas Claussen & Øistein Røisland, 2005. "Collective economic decisions and the discursive dilemma," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2005/3, Norges Bank.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social Capital, Public Spending and the Quality of Economic Development," Others, EconWPA 0506014, EconWPA.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2005-72 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy Raeymaekers, 2005. "Collapse or Order? Questioning State Collapse in Africa," HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network 10, Households in Conflict Network.