Report NEP-POL-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucscec:1018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tower, Edward & Grabowski, Henry & Gokcekus, Omer & Adams, Mike, 2005. "How did the 2003 Prescription Drug Re-importation Bill Pass the House?," Working Papers 05-01, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Lagunoff (Georgetown University), 2005. "Markov Equilibrium in Models of Dynamic Endogenous Political Institutions," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Conning & James A. Robinson, 2005. "Property Rights and the Political Organization of Agriculture," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 405, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Joseph Wallis & Price Fishback & Shawn Kantor, 2005. "Politics, Relief, and Reform: The Transformation of America's Social Welfare System during the New Deal," NBER Working Papers 11080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allan Drazen & Marcela Eslava, 2005. "Electoral Manipulation via Expenditure Composition: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 11085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2004. "Strategic approval voting in a large electorate," IDEP Working Papers 0405, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Randall K. Morck & Lloyd Steier, 2005. "The Global History of Corporate Governance: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 11062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quentin M. Duroy, 2005. "The Determinants of Environmental Awareness and Behavior," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0501, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- António Caleiro, 2004. "Economic Policies and Elections, A principal-agent point of view," Economics Working Papers 9_2004, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Régis Renault & Alain Trannoy, 2004. "Assessing the extent of strategic manipulation for the average voting rule," IDEP Working Papers 0403, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.