Report NEP-POL-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2003. "Endogenous Constitutions," Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies 726, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Tim Krieger, 2002. "Immigration, Public Pensions, and Heterogenous Voters," Departmental Discussion Papers 112, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Johan Lagerlof & Lars Frisell, 2004. "Lobbying, Information Transmission, and Unequal Representation," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0402013, EconWPA.
- Klein, Daniel, 2004. "The Peopleâ€™s Romance: Why People Love Government (as much as they do)," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 31, The Ratio Institute, revised 11 May 2005.
- Werner Gueth & Martin Kocher & Katinka Pantz & Matthias Sutter, 2004. "Public Choice by Referenda or Delegation. An Experimental Comparison of Direct and Indirect Democracy," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Thierry Verdier, 2003. "Politcal Foundations of the Resource Curse," DELTA Working Papers 2003-33, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2003. "Coalition Formation in a Global Warming Game: How the Design of Protocols Affects the Success of Environmental Treaty-Making," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment ete0317, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2004. "The Decision Maker Matters: Individual versus Group Behaviour in Experimental Beauty-Contest Games," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Hansson, Åsa, 2004. "Taxpayers Responsiveness to Tax Rate Changes and Implications for the Cost of Taxation," Working Papers 2004:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.