Report NEP-POL-2002-02-15This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Cobham & Athanasios Papadopoulos & George Zis, 2001. "The Cost of Political Intervention in Monetary Policy," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews 200114, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Herman Bennett & Norman Loayza, 2000. "Policy Biases when the Monetary and Fiscal Authorities have Different Objectives," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 66, Central Bank of Chile.
- Philip Keefer, 2001. "Politics and the Determinants of Banking Crises: the Effects of Political Checks and Balances," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 119, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:feddei:v.6n.2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore