Report NEP-POL-1999-07-28This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Treisman & Vladimir Gimpelson, 1999. "Political Business Cycles and Russian Elections, or the Manipulations of Chudar," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-39, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1999. "Social security in theory and practice (I): Facts and political theories," Economics Working Papers 384, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Volkerink, BjÃƒÂ¸rn & Haan, Jakob de, 1999. "Political and institutional determinants of the tax mix : an empirical investigation for OECD countries," Research Report 99E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Westermark, Andreas, 1999. "Extremism, Campaigning and Ambiguity," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 1999:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Youngsub Chun, 1999. "Agreement, Separability, and Other Axioms for Quasi-Linear Social Choice Problems," Working Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University no19, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Haan, Marco & Volkerink, BjÃƒÂ¸rn, 1999. "A runoff system restores the principle of minimum differentiation," Research Report 99C22, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Allan Drazen, 1999. "Political Contagion in Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 7211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.