Report NEP-POL-1998-10-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathew Forstater, 1998. "Policy Innovation as a Discovery Procedure: Exploring the Tacit Fringes of the Policy Formulation Process," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 9802017, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpma:9805003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1998. "Exploring the Politics of the Minimum Wage," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 9805010, EconWPA.
- Mustafa Babiker, 1998. "The CO2 Abatement Game: Costs, Incentives and the Stability of a Sub-Global Coalition," Computational Economics, EconWPA 9807002, EconWPA.
- Richard T Boylan, 1998. "Corruption and staff expenditures in the U.S. Congress," Public Economics, EconWPA 9804002, EconWPA.