Report NEP-PKE-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grieve, Roy H, 2013. "An issue with own-rates: Keynes borrows from Sraffa , Sraffa criticises Keynes, and present-day commentators get hold of the wrong end of the stick," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-67, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Grieve, Roy H, 2013. "Did Keynes in the General Theory significantly misrepresent J S Mill?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-102, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kurt Dopfer, 2013. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Ulrich Witt, 2013. "The Future of Evolutionary Economics: Why Modalities Matter," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Brian S. Ferguson, 2013. "Lectures on John Maynard Keynes’ General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money (3): Chapter 3, “The Principle of Effective Demand”," Working Papers 1308, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Freeman, Alan, 2013. "Learning from the makers of history: Bolshevism, Bolivarianism, and the Legacy of Hugo Chavez," MPRA Paper 52309, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2013.
- Amit Bhaduri, 2013. "What Remains of the Theory of Demand Management in a Globalising World?," wiiw Policy Notes 12, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.