Report NEP-PKE-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Michalis Nikiforos, 2013. "Is the Link between Output and Jobs Broken?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_mar_13, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain, 2013. "Goodhart, Charles A.E. and Tsomocos, Dimitros P.: The challenge of financial stability: a new model and its applications," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00826206, HAL.
- Rainer Kattel & Ringa Raudla, 2012. "The Wrong Risks: What a Hedge Gone Awry at JPMorgan Chase Tells Us about What's Wrong with Dodd-Frank," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-06, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giorgos Argitis, 2012. "Greece: Caught Fast in the Troika's Austerity Trap," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-12, Levy Economics Institute.
- Paulo Nakatani & Rémy Herrera, 2013. "Notes sur Keynes et la crise," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Christophe Lavialle, 2012. "Être keynésien au XXIe siècle : Patriotisme économique ou mondialisation keynésienne ?," Working Papers halshs-00827448, HAL.
- Thibaut Duprey, 2013. "Bank Ownership and Credit Cycle: the lower sensitivity of public bank lending to the business cycle," PSE Working Papers halshs-00829474, HAL.
- Venkatachalam Anbumozhi & Armin Bauer, 2013. "How Low-Carbon Green Growth Can Reduce Inequalities," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23423, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Paul de Grauwe, 2013. "Design Failures in the Eurozone - can they be fixed?," European Economy - Economic Papers 491, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2013. "Finance at Center Stage: Some Lessons of the Euro Crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 493, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.