Report NEP-PKE-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carabelli Anna M. & Cedrini Mario A., 2012. "Some Foreseeable Disasters of the Global Economy: The High Cost of Neglecting Keynes’s Approach," CESMEP Working Papers, University of Turin 201201, University of Turin.
- Carabelli Anna M. & Cedrini Mario A., 2012. "On the New Appeal of Chapter 12 of the General Theory. Complicating Remarks on the Keynes-Hume Connection and the Presumed Novelty of the Analysis of Financial Markets in the General Theory," CESMEP Working Papers, University of Turin 201202, University of Turin.
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2013. "Neoliberal reason and its forms:Depoliticization through economization," Working Papers, Bogazici University, Department of Economics 2013/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Fergusson, Leopoldo, 2012. "The Political Economy of Rural Property Rights and the Persistence of the Dual Economy," Documentos CEDE Series, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department 146455, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2013. "Keynesian Utilities: Bulls and Bears," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1891, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marco Pagano, 2013. "Finance - Economic Lifeblood or Toxin?," EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) 1309, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2013.
- Conrad, Daren A., 2013. "A Review of C.L.R. James and Marxism in the United States," MPRA Paper 46039, University Library of Munich, Germany.