Report NEP-PKE-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2012. "Embedding Minsky´s taxonomy of cash flows into a corporate finance framework (The microeconomic linkage between speculative and Ponzi schemes)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 497, Universidad del CEMA.
- Jan Kregel & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2012. "Building Effective Regulation Requires a Theory of Financial Instability," Economics One-Pager Archive op_30, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Jan Kregel, 2012. "Minsky and the Narrow Banking Proposal: No Solution for Financial Reform," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_125, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Euroland's Original Sin," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-08, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Jan Kregel, 2012. "The LIBOR Scandal: The Fix Is In--the Bank of England Did It!," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-09, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Income Distribution, Credit and Fiscal Policies in an Agent-Based Keynesian Model," Working Papers 03/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Garroway & Juan Ramón de Laiglesia, 2012. "On the Relevance of Relative Poverty for Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 314, OECD Publishing.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Thomas Masterson & Ajit Zacharias, 2012. "Uncovering the Hidden Poor: The Importance of Time Deficits," Economics One-Pager Archive op_34, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Sotiropoulos, Dimitris P. & Lapatsioras, Spyros, 2012. "Financialization and Marx: some reflections on Bryan’s, Martin’s and Rafferty’s argumentation," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Delaying the Next Global Meltdown," Economics One-Pager Archive op_24, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Jan Kregel, 2012. "Six Lessons from the Euro Crisis," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-10, Levy Economics Institute, The.