Report NEP-PKE-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Perez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "Toward an Understanding of Crises Episodes in Latin America: A Post-Keynesian Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_728, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Capuano, Carlo & Purificato, Francesco, 2012. "The macroeconomic impact of organized crime: a neo-Kaleckian perspective," MPRA Paper 40077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Rosnick & Dean Baker, 2012. "Missing the Story: The OECD's Analysis of Inequality," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-19, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Lancastle, Neil, 2012. "Circuit theory extended: The role of speculation in crises," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eric Rahim, 2012. "Marx: From Hegel and Feuerbach to Adam Smith," Working Papers 1206, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Charles A. Kupchan, 2012. "The Governance Gap: Globalization and the Crisis of Democracy in the West," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 2, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- David I. Stern, 2012. "Ecological Economics," Crawford School Research Papers 1203, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2012. "Who Needs the Nation State?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.