Report NEP-PKE-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "Heterodox Central Bankers: Eccles, Prebisch and Financial Reform in 1930s," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah, University of Utah, Department of Economics 2012_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Dean Baker, 2012. "Attacking the Treasury View, Again," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2012-17, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Luca Fiorito, 2012. "Between Progressivism and Institutionalism Albert Benedict Wolfe on Eugenics," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 644, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2012. "J.A. Schumpeter and the Theory of Economic Evolution (One Hundred Years beyond the Theory of Economic Development)," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2012-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Hugo Bänziger, 2012. "Did The Globalization of Finance Undermine Financial Stability?," FMG Special Papers, Financial Markets Group sp211, Financial Markets Group.
- Ladislava Grochova & Tomas Otahal, 2012. "Corruption, Rule of Law, and Economic Efficiency: Virginia vs. Chicago Public Choice Theories," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics 2012-24, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ding, Hong, 2012. "Economic growth and welfare state: a debate of econometrics," MPRA Paper 39685, University Library of Munich, Germany.