Report NEP-PKE-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becker, Christian & Ewringmann, Dieter & Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas & Zahrnt, Angelika, 2012. "Endangering the natural basis of life is unjust. On the status and future of the sustainability discourse," Working Papers 0527, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas, 2012. "The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 0526, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Armon Rezai & Lance Taylor & Reinhard Mechler, 2012. "Ecological Macroeconomics: An application to climate change," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_06, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "The Crisis of Intellectual Monopoly Capitalism," Department of Economics University of Siena 634, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "No institution is a free lunch: a reconstruction of Ronald Coase," Department of Economics University of Siena 633, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fabio petri, 2012. "On recent reformulations of the labour theory of value," Department of Economics University of Siena 643, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2012. "What the Keynesian theory said about Portugal?," EconStor Preprints 59007, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Anderson, Gordon, 2012. "Boats and tides and "Trickle Down" theories: What economists presume about wellbeing when they employ stochastic process theory in modeling behavior," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.