Report NEP-PKE-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2012. "The Impact on Inequality of Raising the Social Security Retirement Age," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Selçuk Eren & Andrew Sharpe & Elspeth Hazell, 2012. "A Comparison of Inequality and Living Standards in Canada and the United States Using an Expanded Measure of Economic Well-Being," CSLS Research Reports 2012-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Juan Montecino & Jake Johnson, 2012. "Update on the Jamaican Economy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-15, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Erik S. Reinert, 2012. "Economics and the Public Sphere," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 40, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2012. "The Facets of Exploitation," Working Papers halshs-00702100, HAL.
- Ncube, Mthuli & Abebe, Shimeles & Chouchane, Audrey, 2012. "Working Paper 150 - South Africa’s Quest for Inclusive Development," Working Paper Series 391, African Development Bank.
- Aldy, Joseph E., 2012. "Designing a Bretton Woods Institution to Address Climate Change," Working Paper Series rwp12-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alexandru Minea & Antoine Parent, 2012. "Is High Public Debt Always Harmful to Economic Growth? Reinhart and Rogoff and some complex nonlinearities," Working Papers 12-08, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).