Report NEP-PKE-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2012. "Full Employment through Social Entrepreneurship: The Nonprofit Model for Implementing a Job Guarantee," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-02, Levy Economics Institute.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2012. "Reconceiving Change in the Age of Parasitic Capitalism: Writing Down Debt, Returning to Democratic Governance, and Setting Up Alternative Financial Systems-Now," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-03, Levy Economics Institute.
- C.J. Polychroniou, 2012. "Neo-Hooverian Policies Threaten to Turn Europe into an Economic Wasteland," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-01, Levy Economics Institute.
- Christian Ghiglino & Antonella Nocco, 2012. "When Veblen meets Krugman," Economics Discussion Papers 708, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Clive L. Spash, 2012. "Towards the integration of social, economic and ecological knowledge," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_04, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Clive L. Spash, 2012. "Ecological Economics and Philosophy of Science: Ontology, Epistemology, Methodology and Ideology," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_03, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Loayza, Norman & Rigolini, Jamele & Llorente, Gonzalo, 2012. "Do Middle Classes Bring Institutional Reforms?," IZA Discussion Papers 6430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William Coleman, 2012. "The Strange Birth of Neoliberalism," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-572, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.