Report NEP-PKE-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Hudson, 2011. "Trade and Payments Theory in a Financialized Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_699, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Is There Room for Bulls, Bears, and States in the Circuit?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_700, Levy Economics Institute.
- Beck, T.H.L., 2011. "The Role of Finance in Economic Development: Benefits, Risks, and Politics," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-141, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "Housing bubble and economic theory: is mainstream theory able to explain the crisis?," Economics and Quantitative Methods, Department of Economics, University of Insubria qf1116, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Erik S. Reinert & Arno Mong Daaol Author-X-Name-FirstArno Mong, 2011. "Production Capitalism vs Financial Capitalism - Symbiosis and Parasitism. An Evolutionary Perspective and Bibliography," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance 36, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2011. "The Use of Economics for Understanding Law: An Economist's View of the Cathedral," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2011-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Michael W.L. Elsby & Bart Hobijn & AysegÃ¼l Sahin & Robert G. Valletta, 2011. "The labor market in the Great Recession: an update," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2011-29, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.