Report NEP-PKE-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasiliki Bozani, 2011. "NAIRU, Unemployment and Post Keynesian Economics," Working Papers 1105, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- ciani scarnicci, manuela, 2010. "The return of Keynes," MPRA Paper 35128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Witt, 2011. "Sustainability and the Problem of Consumption," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Stephen Hammer & Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Alexis Robert & Marissa Plouin, 2011. "Cities and Green Growth: A Conceptual Framework," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/8, OECD Publishing.
- Nadeem Naqvi, 2011. "Demystifying Sraffa’s Theory of Value in the Light of Arrow and Debreu," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201150, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).